Thursday, September 11, 2008

Athletic

Sports are a big part of my life and I always enjoy participating in them. I have grown up with a family that loves to be outside in the winter and I have followed in my family’s footsteps. During the winter I ski and snowboard every week. I am a lot better at skiing, but snowboarding is a challenge I greatly welcome. I have had the experience of skiing in Vail and Beaver Creek with my family. The runs were more challenging, but it was an experience I will never forget. I also enjoy going on bike rides and walks. My bike is my transportation to almost everywhere, so I am glad that I enjoy it. Walking around Lake Calhoun is something I always do with my mom. Walks are a great way to be outside whether it is sunny or rainy. Biking and walking are relaxing and fun to do with others. My main sport is fast pitch softball. I play all year round and I really enjoy it. It’s always a blast at tournaments when I get to spend time with my team and have a great time playing the game. Just like any other sport there are practices that are not always the most fun, but they make you better as a player and as a team. I get better every year, which makes softball worth all of the effort I put into it. I enjoy sports so much because you can always get better and have fun. Calendar

No comments: